Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Angel sanctuary...? O.o

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jibrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2002
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    ah!!! I'm gonna die!! No more Angel Sanctuary? O.o why why why????? WHYYYY?????

    Nah ok... lol I mean you must have your reasons....but it would really really really great if you could continue it!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Marsell's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm. Well, sakura-crisis.net is not the only source for Angel Sanctuary scanslations. http://www.omanga.net/ has more, although they seem to be redoing some of them at this time...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jibrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2002
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks a million ^_____________^

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Grey_Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Aaaai Ai Ai!!!! Its worse than to travel back into Mandos Halls. Ai!Ai! I trully hope Crisis would go on with Angel sanctuary. I simply adore that manga as all Kaori Yuki's work...
    Ahhh hope dies last in an Elven heart !!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •